As you can see on this page, there are no advertisements and I never ask for any donations. However, I would like to make this singular exception...
My family has been affected by leukemia and lymphoma and I would like to ask that readers of this blog make a donation of any amount ($5, $20, $100, $1000, whatever works for you) to the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society to help fund research to end these terrible blood cancers. My cousin is participating in the "Hike for Discovery" program to help raise funds.
Please use the link below to donate online quickly and securely plus learn more about my cousins progress. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and he will be notified as soon as you make your donation.
http://pages.hikefordiscovery.org/mi/Smokey108/tstimpson
Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. More than 823,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers. Participation in Hike For Discovery will help bring them hope and support. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I greatly appreciate your generosity.
Every litle bit helps.