It seems the whole station has been rallying together to make preparations for "Pole Stock 08". I woke up an hour late today, and got down to the gym a little after 4pm. I then spent the next 8 hours setting up the PA system. The Facilities / Construction crews did an incredible amount of work getting the stage and backstage areas assembled.
This will be a no-holds barred gig. Sound, Lights, Video Projection, Make-up, Costumes, Food, Drink, Tattoos (temporary), T-shirt and photo sales, and a wide variety of musical acts. Of course, only the audio portion can be broadcast over the internet. Please see the post below, titled "Special Event" for instructions on listening in. Our Engineer has a great webpage which shows all the posters for each band; I strongly encourage you to check it out.
Check this page about 15.5 hours from the time of this post for a link to the live broadcast.