Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Word to the MiSTies

Fellow MST3K brothers and sisters (mostly brothers, I'm sure):
Joel Hodgson was, no doubt, a comedic mastermind and original thinker. However, it must be noted that I never laughed out loud nearly as much until I started viewing Season 8; it's just funnier. "Agent From H.A.R.M." was hysterical...apologies to my neighbor. The movies actually seem worse in this later season, but the riffing is much improved. Could it be the new Crow? Mrs. F is of questionable value, but still, I find her lines pretty darn funny.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, seek out the Digital Archive Project and get some MST3K (I recommend starting at Season 3 or later). Or, if you have a spare 135GB and some time for a lengthy D/L try here.

Threads of Time: Please see my comment which follows yours in the previous post.

That's all for now.