Not much new to report around here. So, I decided to take a foray into the world of motorsports for the first time since leaving the US.
In the WRC, it seems Gronholm and Loeb will take it to the wire. They both DNF'd at Japan, leaving 2 races in the season: Ireland and England. Ireland is this weekend. Gronholm leads by 4 points.
In Formula One, the season has ended with Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonnen posting strong late-season finishes to win the World Championship by one point over the tied teammates of Alonso and Hamilton. Hamilton was a rookie this year. Looks like I missed a heck of a finish (Finnish?)!

Best of luck to Marcus Gronholm! He has already announced his retirement, I hope he goes out on top. It would be amazing to find him in the Paris-Dakar race sometime in the future.
That's all from the world of motorsports. It's cold and white here...still.