Anyway, after searching the 1TB drive in a variety of ways, no luck on finding this song. And, the rules for using the internet connection here do not permit any sort of downloading. Oh well, it's a good thing I have an above-average memory for music.
On the music subject, I watched "The Darkside of Oz". This is the mythic combination of the video from the Wizard of Oz and the audio, carefully timed of course, from Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon. What a joke. Whoever thought this was good must have been "altered". I had to turn it off after the end of the first run-through of the album.
We're up to our ears in Caterpillar here. I can't give any details, but the work hours fly-by as we are crankin' away at getting #3 back up to spec.
Congrats to Sebastien Loeb on winning his 4th WRC World Championship. Finn Marcus Gronholm was 2nd as he now begins retirement. Things look promising for Finn Mikko Hirvonen as he supported Gronholm perfectly this year. He led the entire last event in Great Brittain. He has his work cut-out for him as he'll battle Loeb for the championship next year.

Next up: DAKAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The race begins Jan 5 in Lisbon Portugal. Most of the favorites are back this year, but there are a few missing (Jutta Kleinschmidt, Ari Vatennen, and the American KTM team). I'll be holding my breath until 1/5/08!